Freitag, 5. Februar 2010


Teach your children well


Teach your children well
The song form Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
I remember very well that time
To teach the children well means for me
To bring them up in dignity, with love and trust
They are responsible for their acting
I never agree into war
There must be a way without genocide
They should say no, if they want them to be a soldier
The one who gives the order should know the limited border
They only shout and discriminate the human dignity
I cann't respect their acting
And the blood of my children is precious
Nobody may kill them
Everybody who gives the order to kill is a murderer
They the real person in charge
If they say you have to serve in the Army, say no
Say no!
If they say you may work for peace, then trust them
But never use a gun!
With a gun you don't bring peace in the world.



Zäzilia Mayr

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen