Samstag, 6. Februar 2010



I'm the little sister
The youngest one
The elder brothers and sisters still alive
I'm lucky to have them even they are fare
Sometimes we meet each other
In the village were my parentshouse stands
Near by the forest
Near by the river
My brother Franz is leaving there
He is an arter
He forms sculptures in stones
He is two years elder as I'm
The elder brother Joseph is living also here in Vienna
He plays guitar very well and I like music
The second brother John lives in Salzbourg
He lookes like our father and he is a Taxidriver
My elder sister Cathrine is livin in Munich
And Elisabeth lives in Tyrol
Our parents are barried
Our father in the year1986
Our mother in the year 2005
Nothing is like it was before
Since they are gone we leave in another way
But we are still brothers and sisters
That will ever be
We have the same roots but we are different



Zäzilia Mayr

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen